- Available in: Spanish
About the tour
In this alternative tour we will begin in the following way:
- We will leave from the entrance of the Balneario Rudas, which I certainly recommend to attend although it is not tourist since it is one of the oldest and best preserved (year 1550).
- We will climb to the top of Monte Gellert, where we will find the highest point of the city and a historical place where we will make the best captures of the city and appreciate its monuments.
- We will descend and go to see the area of the neighborhood to visit the important points of this historic district.
- The tour will end in the area of the Jewish district.
In this tour, we will talk about the following topics:
- The independence of March 15, 1848.
- The participation of Hungary in the two world wars.
- The Treaty of Trianon.
- Nazism in Hungary.
- The revolution of 1956.
- Communism in Hungary. The government of Mátyás Rákosi who described himself as "the best Hungarian disciple of Stalin".
- Post communism.
- The current government of Viktor Orbán What is it like to live in Hungary today? How is the country economically?
If your passion is photography and history, do not hesitate to do this wonderful tour.
What's the price?