Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The City Storytelling Experience: Art, History and Myths
Explore the magnificent Milan, breathing in its elegance and creativity. With this unique vibrant tour you will not only see all the famous sites, but also many hidden gems.
Your English mother-tongue local guide is funny, passionate and knowledgeable. She loves Milan, her home city, and you'll love it too as you travel on this voyage of discovery.
Milan's 2000-year history will take shape through fascinating legends, myths and art. You'll see the influence of the Roman, Spanish, Austrian, and French conquerors: from Napoleon's “Arch of Triumph” to "The Devil wears Prada”.
You'll get lots of extra suggestions for your holiday stay in Milan, to make this trip the best one ever.
This unique Tour will start at the roman basilica of Sant'Ambrogio and will end in Piazza Duomo/Alla Scala. There will be a toilet and water fountain stop.
This activity includes:
- Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio - history, war, religion and myths
- Santa Maria delle Grazie - The Last Supper (description)
- Castello Sforzesco - family feuds, Leonardo Da Vinci and Parco Sempione
- Brera district (optional) - a bohemian neighborhood with charming streets and hidden alleys. It used to be home to artists, now it is an artsy area where creativity thrives in many different forms.
- Teatro Alla Scala - home of one of the leading opera and ballet theatres in the world
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - where fashion and elegance take center stage
- Duomo - cathedral and iconic symbol of Milan
- And other hidden treasures!!
I WILL CONTACT YOU THE DAY PRIOR TO THE TOUR ON WHATSAPP OR GURUWALK MESSAGE WITH ALL THE DETAILS.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ATTENDANCE WILL THEN BE REQUIRED VIA WHATSAPP/ EMAIL BY 22:30 (so THE EVENING BEFORE).
My email address:
Meeting point:Via Lanzone, 59, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyVia Lanzone, 59, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
My email: [email protected]
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).