No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Panama Viejo for everyone: visit to the heart of the archaeological site, adapted for all abilities
I am an archaeologist and I like to share what I have learned over the years. I have worked in museums and with visitors for a long time, which allows me to approach guided tours from a professional point of view, bringing a novel approach.
Panama Viejo is a moderately large archaeological site with different levels of demand for visitors.
- Wheelchair or crutches accompany your trip?
- Are you running out of time and looking for a brief and concentrated visit?
- Are long walks on dirt, gravel and stones not your thing?
... this tour is for you!
- You will take the internal transport and you will go to the Plaza Mayor,
- In the square, you will recognize me by the big white umbrella.
- We will talk about the founding of the city, its distribution, the first settlers, the arrival of the Spanish and the new society that began to form,
- We will visit the houses of the bourgeoisie that lived around this point,
- We will see the ruins of the cathedral and we will talk about its parishioners,
- We will enter the museum, where we will take a look at life in Panama City until 1670,
- We finish the tour at the portico of the square, from where you can take the transport again to the exit of the archaeological site.
* This tour is suitable for people with reduced or special physical capacities.
- This visit does not include transportation to the site, the entrance to the Archaeological Park or meals, snacks or snacks. Ticket prices are in my photo gallery.
- Payment methods available: cash, PayPal, Nequi or Yappy.
- Are you thinking about your schedule of visits and don't know whether to include Panama Viejo?
I offer you the virtual visit so that you can decide. Ask me how! 😉
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:30601-03, Calle 65 1/2 Este 30601-03,...30601-03, Calle 65 1/2 Este 30601-03, Panamá, Panama
I'll wait for you at the entrance of the archaeological site, next to the bust of the queen.
1Outside visitPlaza Morelos
2Outside visitRuinas de Panamá Viejo
3Free admissionRuinas de la casa Terrín
4Free admissionPlaza Morelos
5Free admissionPlaza Morelos
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).