Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour the port of the eighteenth century
IMPORTANT!! UNDER 15 YEARS OLD NO RESERVATION NEEDED
What better date to get to know a city than in the middle of spring?
Here I present to you, a tour with a lot of salt shaker, reviewing the most important places in the city, recommendations of bars, places that will make you fall in love with the port! A city to visit throughout the year
What are we going to visit?
- royal bullring
- Municipal Museum / Marquesa de Candia Palace
- Minor Basilica , where we can see our patron saint
- Barrio Alto, we will see the oldest area of the city, where we will find typical businesses of the city.
- Casa Palacio- Of the lions, we will see one of the best preserved palace houses in the city, and its incredible typical Andalusian patio, full of plants, winner of the patio contest in different years
- Castillo de San Marcos, old fortress from the 8th century, built on an old mosque.
- Royal Galleys Fountain
- Mercy Street , where we will finish.
Where the tour ends is a very central street with unbeatable gastronomy.
Book, kids, and see you on tour!
UNDER 15 YEARS OLD IS NOT NECESSARY TO MAKE A RESERVATION
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pl. de Toros, 59, 11500 El Puerto de ...Pl. de Toros, 59, 11500 El Puerto de Sta María, Cádiz, Spain
I'll be at the bullring, MAIN GATE
1Outside visitPlaza de Toros
2Free admissionMuseo Municipal - El Puerto de Santa María
3Outside visitBasilica of Our Lady of Miracles
4Outside visitObregon Winery
5Free admissionSala Museo Hospitalito
6Outside visitConcepción Food Market
7Outside visitHouse Palace of the Lions
8Outside visitChurch of the Handmaids of the Sacred Heart
9Outside visitSan Marcos castle
10Outside visitAranibar Palace
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).