Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
🤟Free SOHO Tour, "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll" in the heart of London. (Not suitable for children under 14 years of age)
¿Te has sentido alguna vez cómo en casa estando tan lejos? 🇬🇧 When you get to the meeting point you will see 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼 🖖, "𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘰" for the Tours of Soho and Jack the Ripper. Journalist and resident guide in 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀 for almost a decade. It fills me with pride and satisfaction 🤴to present: Don't miss out on these tours: 1. Historical rigor. 2. Have a good time. 3. A lot of theater. 4. Sense of humor. 5. Empathy. The future of Free Tours belongs to independent guides, not to agencies that advertise with great fanfare on Google and then "ná de ná". ☝️ So 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗔, take it out of my hands...
*Not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
!Done the law done the snare!
From the legalization of piracy to Paul Raymond , through the transformation of the brothels of the old red light district.
SOHO represents the revolution of the modern era reinventing the nude in theaters or challenging the system with the first communist manifesto.
- We begin with the Opium War in Chinatown , going through the misadventures of the most womanizing English king at the origins of this ancient hunting ground. By the beginning of the 20th century there was a mix of restaurants of foreign origin, a fashionable place for intellectuals, writers and artists.
- We will pass by the famous Red Lion where Marx and Engels met to change the course of history.
- We will tell the anecdotes of the famous Windmill Theater that opened a stage in Burlesque, dribbling the censorship of the moment.
- We will walk the streets of the most famous Gay neighborhood in the world remembering the King of SOHO, Paul Raymond, through the clubs that are still open.
- We will talk about the rise of Sex Shops to the decline of Night Clubs, in an area that survived one of the harshest cholera pandemics, thanks to Dr. John Snow.
- Rolling Stones or Jimi Hendrix will accompany us on this adventure in the heart of London, through the streets of the famous Carnaby Street, symbol of the 70s .
- We will end at the temple that made the acclaimed Beatles famous: The Palladium Theatre, very close to Oxford Circus , where we will put the cherry on top of our Tour.
If you dare, we can working OUT!!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:2 Swiss Ct, London W1D 6BY, UK2 Swiss Ct, London W1D 6BY, UK
Under the Swiss coats of arms, near the portrait artists. Between the M&Ms and Lego store on Leicester Street. I carry an umbrella with an English flag.
2Outside visitSt Anne's Church
3Outside visitBe At One
4Outside visitInternational Festival of Erotica
5Outside visitBOX Club
6Outside visitSounds of the Universe
7Outside visitSanta Ana Recording Studios
8Outside visitJohn Snow Water Pump
9Outside visitBag Of Nails
10Outside visitCarnaby Street
11Outside visitThe London Palladium
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).