Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour through the heart of Berlin
We are a group of guides in Berlin who seek to convey to you our passion for history and for this wonderful city which has made us fall in love with its eclectic, free and bohemian character. Through our tours, we want to show you the most authentic side of the city and all those places that even some locals are unaware of.
Let's get to know the most emblematic places of a city as exciting, full of history and dazzling as Berlin !
With us you will discover much more than data . We will travel back in time full of history, anecdotes and endless curiosities that will provide a global perspective to everything this vibrant metropolis has to offer.
WHAT WILL WE VISIT?
- Surroundings of the Rotes Rathaus (City Hall/Municipality of Berlin) (Start of the tour)
- Museum island
- Unter den Linden (Humboldt University, Neue Wache, Zeughaus)
- Bebelplatz (Book Burning, Catholic Cathedral, State Opera)
- Gendarmenmarkt (Twin Churches Square)
- CheckpointCharlie (wall border crossing)
- Berlin Wall
- Luftwaffe (Former Nazi Air Ministry)
- National-socialist government neighborhood (Ministries, Chancellery and Hitler's Bunker)
- Memorial to the victims of the Holocaust
- Tiergarten and Reichstag
- Brandenburg Gate (End of tour)
**A minimum number of participants is required for the tour to take place**
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE TRAVELER:
- For reservations of more than 6 people , even if they are made separately, a minimum of €10 per person must be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour .
Be dazzled by the most exciting city in Europe on a tour with an expert, entertaining guide in love with Berlin .
We wait for you!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:U Rotes Rathaus, 10178 Berlin, GermanyU Rotes Rathaus, 10178 Berlin, Germany
In front of the main gate of the Red Town Hall (Rotes Rathaus) Next to the Rotes Rathaus metro station. Look for the WHITE umbrella
1Outside visitRotes Rathaus
3Outside visitHumboldt Forum
7Outside visitCheckpoint Charlie
8Outside visitTopography of Terrors
9Outside visitBundesministerium der Finanzen
10Outside visitGertrud-Kolmar-Straße 15
11Outside visitMemorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
12Outside visitPuerta de Brandeburgo
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Berlin
Find similar guruwalks in Berlin