No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
My name is Raúl, I have a degree in Art History, with a master's degree in "Art, Museums and Historical Heritage Management". I have been an official tourist guide for over 6 years. I have worked as a guide in different cities such as Granada, Seville, Florence, Malaga, Merida, Cáceres, Trujillo and, for 3 years, in Palencia, León and Astorga. The fact of being able to work as a guide in these cities offers me the possibility of knowing them a little better day after day, since in this work, the training must be continued to offer a service with the highest possible quality. Committed to tourist quality, since I am one of the few guides in León who can boast having the "Tourist Quality Commitment" Seal. Come and discover Leon and Astorga with me, surely you have a great time.
Come with me to discover one of the best sets of stained glass windows in the world!!
We will start the tour with a brief historical introduction to one of the most important monuments of Spanish Gothic: The Cathedral of León.
Before entering the cathedral, we will see the majestic Door of the Last Judgment , in which both heaven and hell are represented.
Once inside the monument, we will let ourselves be illuminated by the great set of stained glass windows of the Leonese cathedral, in addition to discovering other equally curious elements such as the choir, the main altarpiece, the side chapels or the incredible tomb of King Ordoño II , the only king buried. inside the cathedral.
To finish, I will tell you the most curious legend of the city, which has an evil giant mole as its protagonist.
When making the reservation, please note that:
- The tour needs a minimum of people to carry it out (6 people), don't worry, if the minimum is not reached, we always offer you other visits to the cathedral that we have with guaranteed departure.
- To enter the cathedral it is necessary to get the access ticket. The ticket is managed with the guide directly at the time of meeting him.
- If you would like to take a guided tour of the historic center of León, I also do tours. You can ask me for more information about it.
- Children under 12 years old do not need a reservation, so do not include them in the reservation (but it is very important to know if they will be accompanied by children, send me a message indicating it)
- If you are more than 5 people, the price will be 6 euros per person plus access ticket to the monument.
- It is recommended to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before.
-Due to the current health situation, it is mandatory to reserve a place. It is also mandatory to attach the telephone number to notify you of possible changes.
The meeting point is the Plaza de la Catedral, next to the tourist office. The guide will wear a blue jacket/t-shirt with the Ganda Turismo logo and the words GUIDED TOUR on the back.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).