Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
UNESCO heritage site Elmoaaz st & old market Khan elkhalili
I'm an Egyptologist and a professional Tour Guide in Egypt and i cant wait to let you Enjoy every part of my city. Also, I'm here to be sure your tour to Egypt is the best. I live just a mile away from the great pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, meaning I'm the Pharaoh of the pyramids too haha. if you want to feel the real enjoyment of the city just book this amazing free tour.
Did you ever imagine how it was in the middle ages in the middle east?
Why imagine when you can see it with your own eyes and enjoy the experience to discover the oldest market in Egypt
let's go back in our time traveling machine and see what we will do...
- We gonna start our trip in front of El Azhar Mosque
- Walkthrough Khan El Khalili (the old market)
- Try the experience to negotiate prices with the local traders (don't worry we will make sure you don't get scamped)
- See and listen to life stories about all the historical places there with a professional tour guide
- Try one of the oldest coffee shops in Cairo (El Fishawy)
- We will make sure that you take once in lifetime pictures in the old market with all the lights around you
- On particular days, you can attend the El Tanwora show within the trip program
- Discovering the Islamic era in Egypt and how it looked like at that time
- And after all that, we will get to the same meeting point
Meeting point:El-Darb El-Ahmar, Cairo Governorate, ...El-Darb El-Ahmar, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
in front of AL Azhar Mosque gates
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).