Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
LYON MUST-SEE architect-guided tour
My name is Sara, I was born and studied architecture in Mexico; I practiced as an architect for five years. In France, I did a master's degree in art history. Four years ago I started giving tours professionally. With a taste for art in general and architecture in particular. I have founded a cultural company with the aim of disseminating the culture and art of France to Spanish speakers.
- FREE means FREE.
- When you book, guruwalk asks you to be FAIR in your PAYMENT and is recommended to START FROM 10 EUROS.
- I ask you to BE CONSCIOUS of your finances and the value of the guide's work .
- If you don't have money to pay, Contact me before booking (since each reservation generates management fees ) and we will without problem find a sustainable way for you to know the CD.
Discover Lyon through an exciting tour that combines architecture and gastronomy!
Together, we will take a tour of the essential places in Lyon , with a vision that highlights both architecture and local gastronomy .
From the hand of an architect:
You will meet the characters who gave life to the most emblematic places of the French capital of gastronomy!
You will learn about the architecture, words, facts and anecdotes of the city of Lyon.
On your 2 hour, 30 minute Lyon Tour , you will see the different architectural and artistic currents of three areas classified as World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
But not everything will be Art, we will also have culinary moments with:
- Sweets and Typical Dishes
- Bouchon ( Typical Lyon restaurant )
⚠️⚠️ CONDITIONS: ⚠️⚠️
1. Good attitude, respect and A LOT OF ENERGY to walk. You are not required to participate if you do not wish to do a group walk.
2. This Tour is in a REDUCED GROUP (except in high season when demand multiplies). If you can't find a place, contact me in advance 👁️🗨️
3. Maximum group : 5 people who know each other.
4. Groups of more than 5 people must pay an established amount per participant before the start and notify in advance or they will not be admitted. It does not matter if the reservations have been made separately.
5. The tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility . Likewise, strollers or strollers are not allowed .
6. Mobility problem? Write to me to tell you which is the best option to enjoy the city 🚨
7. In order to participate , you must read and accept the conditions that are sent at the time of making the reservation.
8. One day before the tour, a message is sent via the guruwalk application to confirm attendance . Without confirmation, the tour is canceled (in case of a small group) or your reservation is canceled (in case of high demand).
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION.
Meeting point: Place des Terreaux
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:1 Pl. des Terreaux, 69001 Lyon, France1 Pl. des Terreaux, 69001 Lyon, France
Place des Terreaux, in front of the Town Hall or Hôtel de ville. You will recognize me by my turquoise blue and gray backpack
1Outside visitPlace des Terreaux
2Outside visitMontée de la Grande-Côte
3Outside visitJardin des Chartreux - Clos St Benoît
4Outside visitFresque des Lyonnais
5Outside visitVaporetto boarding Saint Paul
6Outside visitMaison Debourg
7Outside visitPlace du Change
8Outside visitLe Petit Musée de Guignol
9Outside visitJardin Archéologique
10Outside visitCatedral de Lyon
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).