Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
"DISCOVER THE HISTORICAL TOLEDO" including The House of the Doctor of El Greco ✝️☪️🔯
FollowMe Toledo (Free Tour). We are official guides of Toledo, with 10 years of experience in the sector. We always look for new experiences for the client to enjoy the city, so we have the Rodrigo de la Fuente House visit that can only be visited with FollowMe Toledo. A house palace from the fifteenth century of a family of Jewish converts of the city and the most important silk merchants. Rodrigo De la Fuente and his family were highly related with El Greco, even mentioned in La ilustre Fregona, come with us and we'll tell you.
Look for our Followme Toledo Office in Plaza de Zocodover next to the Pharmacy and Banco Santander. Here you will be waiting
FollowMe Toledo has designed this Free Tour Three Cultures of Toledo to show the traveler the authentic treasures of this city.
Enjoy this Experience in Toledo and interact with our guides in a relaxed visit where we can talk about...
🍰 - Our Famous Marzipan
🗡️ - The History of our Toledo Swords and Steel
⛪ - The Story of Our Fat Bell
✝️☪️🔯 - Coexistence of the Three Cultures in the City
🏰 - Mandatory Visit to the Palace House of D Rodrigo de la Fuente, Famous Doctor of El Greco
We are always looking for new experiences for the client to enjoy the city, which is why we have Casa Rodrigo de la Fuente, which can only be visited with Follow Me Toledo. 15th century palace house of a family of converted Jews from the city and the most important silk merchants. Rodrigo De la Fuente and his family had a close relationship with El Greco, he is even mentioned in La ilustre Fregona, come with us and we'll tell you about it
- The FollowMe Toledo guides will begin AT THE OFFICE in Plaza de Zocodover nº 5 next to the Pharmacy and Banco Santander. In addition to there being no better start than this place, the center of the city's historic center and social life , it is surrounded by the Arco de la Sangre and the Alcázar de Toledo.
- Free Tour Tres Culturas will take us to the highest site in Toledo, El Alcázar de Toledo, currently the Toledo Library and the Army Museum.
- Later our guides will take us into the city through the narrow streets of Toledo, above all, your guide will explain the peculiarities and history of these streets until we reach the Plaza de la Magdalena and the Mosque of Las Tornerías, whose chronology places it in the eleventh century.
- Crafts and above all, history merge in its streets, damascening, swords and cutlery or pottery continue to survive in the traditions of the people of Toledo.
- We will continue the Tres Culturas free tour to the Toledo Jewish quarter , from the top of the San Cristóbal viewpoint, in addition, we will be able to observe the Toledo cigarrales and this neighborhood and its beauty, with the view of the Transit Synagogue, Santa María la Blanca and the Church of Santo Tome .
- The Paseo de San Cristóbal is the scene where the "Leyenda de la Noche Toledana" tells us that one macabre night numerous Mozarabs were beheaded in the 9th century, as a consequence of the revenge of the muladíes
Finally, our Tres Culturas free tour will take us to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento to situate ourselves in an incomparable setting surrounded by the Toledo City Hall building, the Archbishop's Palace and the best... the Toledo Cathedral.
We will finish the visit in the Plaza de Zocodover
You cannot miss our Tour! You will not have an equal experience !
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:C. Armas, 1, 45001 Toledo, SpainC. Armas, 1, 45001 Toledo, Spain
I will be waiting at THE FOLLOWME TOLEDO OFFICE in Plaza de Zocodover 5, (next to the pharmacy and Santander bank).
1Outside visitPlaza de Zocodover
2Outside visitAlcazar de Toledo
3Outside visitMezquita de Las Tornerías
4Outside visitFour Streets Square
5Outside visitcatedral de toledo
6Outside visitMirador del Paseo de San Cristobal.
7Outside visitiglesia del salvador
8Outside visitIglesia de los Jesuitas (San Ildefonso)
9Free admissionCasa Rodrigo de la Fuente
10Outside visitCalle Sillería
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Toledo
Find similar guruwalks in Toledo