Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour Alcazaba Step by Step. A world apart within Malaga.
Malaga step by step Tours arises from the love of our city, the one that saw us born and grow. Our goal is to share its essence, culture, history and beauty. About us? We are official guides of the Junta de Andalucía who studied tourism together and who have 7 years of experience accompanying travelers from all corners of the world.
Free Tour Alcazaba Step by Step.
The Greeks moved stones to create the Acropolis and the Muslims from Malaga dismantled a theater to defend themselves.
In our Free Tour of the Alcazaba you will learn about its history and also:
- The clever defensive technique that would put today's burglar alarms to shame.
- How the Alcazaba became a residential neighborhood in Malaga.
- The prophecy of the petrified key of the Tower of Christ.
- A 5-star town hall in the middle of Mount Gibralfaro.
- How the Alcazaba survived Malaga Pier 1
- Do you know the Christ of the three eggs of the Alcazaba?
Here are some of the places we will see on our tour:
- Aduana's Place.
- Model of the Alcazaba (reception).
- Vaida Vault Tower.
- Gate of the Columns.
- Tower of the Arch of Christ.
- Mudejar Armor Tower.
- Nasrid Palaces.
Meeting point:C/ Alcazabilla, 4, 6, 29015 Málaga, S...C/ Alcazabilla, 4, 6, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Your guide awaits you on Calle Alcazabilla next to the glass pyramid with a purple umbrella.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Málaga
Find similar guruwalks in Málaga