No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Hi, I'm Juan Pablo Espindola, I'm 41 years old and I'm a Physical Education and Sports teacher. In addition to this, I have been a tourist guide for 10 years in Coyhaique, my hometown and I invite you to discover its main monuments in the city center accompanied by a local guide. For me, along with having an entertaining experience, it is being able to carry out the walk with the greatest of external care and carry out the activity at a comfortable and conversational pace. I like the interaction with the tourist and also to know why you have chosen to visit the Aysen region. I await you in the beautiful Plaza de Coyhaique! Greetings.
Free walking tour of Coyhaique.
We invite you to get to know the city and the monuments such as:
El Ovejero - Piedra de Indio - El Mate and the welcome photo to Coyhaique.
At 6:30 am, we meet in the Plaza de Armas of Coyhaique to listen, observe and photograph native and passing birds.
- We will have minutes of presentations and talk of suggestions.
- We will carry out some exercises prior to the walk and we will learn relaxation and conscious breathing techniques.
-We will go to the El Ovejero monument and Plaza de los Colonos , to take pictures and give an informative talk.
- We will walk until we reach the North of the City to take pictures at the Coyhaique welcome sign.
- Then we will start walking towards the Bypass sector on the way to the El Mate monument.
- From there we will head towards the Piedra del Indio where we will take pictures and have a moment of rest on the banks of the Simpson River.
- Finally we will start a 15-minute walk to the last place, which is an old electric hydro abandoned more than 50 years ago.
At this point we will rest and share a mate, tea or coffee, a delicious sourdough bread with local jams.
Opportunity to close the activity on the banks of the Río Claro.
The return is a direct walk to the city in 25 minutes.
We estimate to arrive at the main square at 11 am.
Throughout the journey we will be talking about the history of the region and the best tips for your trip.
Our local experience will allow you to meet local people and businesses, this will help you to know the best local options to schedule your trip.
Greetings from Coyhaique, Aysen Chile.
I will be in the pool, Plaza de Armas de Coyhaique.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guruwalk does not have any reviews yet.