Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The BA free tour you are looking for :)
🖖🏼Hi there :) Doing fine? I'm Hanne, a half german and half guatemalan, who has been living 10+ years here in Buenos Aires and just loves to share all the goods about this beautiful city with anyone whos interested in it. My touring style is very relaxed, flexible, and always open to adapt if needed. I like walking around and entering hidden city pearls. Don't worry if your pace is a little slower, we´ll adjust on the go. What matters most to me is that you have a good time❣️ Best, Hanne
My personal and favorite recommendation: 🎉
- 4.5 hrs max
- Groups of 5 people max.
1. Recoleta Cemetery
2. Plaza de Mayo (May Square)
3. Barrio San Telmo - (Brunch)
- Tourist ticket price: 2,030 Argentine pesos
- ONLY credit cards are accepted as payment method.
- This price is approximately equivalent to 5 USD dollars.
🚕After visiting La Recoleta Cemetery, we will use public transport to May Square. Don't worry, I'll pay for your ticket with my Metro card. (included)
🛑Stop #1: Plaza de Mayo
👁️🗨️ In plaza de Mayo you will see:
- El Cabildo - The Town Hall.
- Casa Rosada - Presidential house.
- Catedral Metropolitana - Main Catholic Church
- Piramide de Mayo - the city's first patriotic monument.
And then, we will move towards San Telmo :
🧀🥖🍺 Brunch Stop:
Let's take a break at my favorite historic bar, to rest a bit.
You will love it ;) (Meals not included)
👁️🗨️ In San Telmo you will see:
- Sculpture of Mafalda -popular argentinean comic figure.
- Casa Minima - smallest house in BA.
- San Telmo market
- Patio de los Ezeiza: historical building - free entry.
- Plaza Dorrego
💃🏼 In Dorrego square, you will see authentic street tango dancers for free. (They usually ask for tips at the end of their mini-presentations... this is voluntary)
More than happy to tour around with you :)
Meeting point:Junín 1851, C1113AAU CABA, ArgentinaJunín 1851, C1113AAU CABA, Argentina
-I'll wait for you at the main entrance of the Recoleta Cemetery. - It's easy to recognize me: bright yellow scarf in my hand ;)
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).