Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour: Return to ancient Rome
I am a happy, dynamic and entrepreneur person. I'm 27 years old, I've been living in Rome for 2 years, and I have been working in the tourism field for the Roman Colosseum. I have studied languages at Universidad del Salvador, and I am certified "Tourist Guide" in english, by ADECCO ITALIA S.P.A. The world of tourism mixed with my passion for the art, history and culture of Rome has led me to create a tour of the city center, to help visitors to have an exceptional experience in the "Eternal City". When you meet me, look at me as a member of your family;) so you will feel free to ask any questions you have for your vacation in Rome :). I would be glad to help you!
Join our fascinating walking tour of Rome, reserve your place and let yourself be thrilled. Experience the charm of Mercury, the hospitality of Apollo and the kindness that we offer. Trust us and find your fortune.
STOPS AND MONUMENTS TO OBSERVE:
1. Piazzale Caffarelli (viewpoint where you can see Rome)
2. Campidoglio Square (decipher the most beautiful square made by Michelangelo)
3. Marcello Theater and Apollo Temple
4. Holitorium Forum
5. First fascist building in the world
6. Crescenzi Family Residence
7. Fortuna Viril Temple
9. Divine Constantines Monument
10. Semi-parade: from outside the Basilica of Cosmedín (S.VI AD) the Mouth of Truth and learn to drink from the fountains of Rome, called nasone
11. Romulus and Remus Viewpoint
12. Palatine Hill (Rome is born here)
Meeting point:Via del Circo Massimo, 21, 00153 Roma...Via del Circo Massimo, 21, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Black fanny pack, polo shirt and tourist guide accreditation
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).