HERE is Abdel, a tour guide from the city of Rabat, one of the imperial cities of the kingdom of Morocco. I studied Tourism and Heritage besides my being a holder of university degree in English. I have been collaborating with American study abroad programs based in Rabat since 2012 both as a language instructor and as a program assistant. I am an alumnus of the Fulbright pr...
HERE is Abdel, a tour guide from the city of Rabat, one of the imperial cities of the kingdom of Morocco. I studied Tourism and Heritage besides my being a holder of university degree in English. I have been collaborating with American study abroad programs based in Rabat since 2012 both as a language instructor and as a program assistant. I am an alumnus of the Fulbright program in the United States where I worked as a foreign language teaching assistant and culture ambassador of Morocco. Passionate about travel, world cultures, music, football and world banknotes.
-Member of the Guides Association of Rabat
- Degree in English, patrimony and tourism
- Fulbright program Alumnus in the States
1. This walking tour is meant to be interactive and informal with a high sense of professionalism and transparency.
2. The walkers are going to visit some of the main historical and vibrant attractions of the capital:
# Oudaya Kasbah
# The old Medina & Jewish quarter
# M V mausoleum & Hass'an tower
3. During the tour we shed light on a range of topics. The essential is to provide you with an overview on the main characteristics of the socio-cultural life in Rabat. All this is brought into discussion from an impartial perspective.
4. No kids or pets are allowed in this tour 🦕🦖👼
5. What to bring:
# Comfortable walking shoes
# Bottle of water
# Cash for snack or souvenirs
6. Couples, try your best to minimize your public "French" kissing 💋 😉. Try Moroccan!
7. It would be even better if you avoid taking pictures of locals during the tour. Some don't feel comfortable with cameras being pointed towards them 📸
8. Suggested tipping
#Pax of 2 walkers: 20€ /200 Dhs /per person
#Pax of 3/4 walkers:15€ /150 Dhs /per person
#Pax of 5 walkers:10€ /100 Dhs /per person
# IF you are the only walker in the tour and you are open minded about it, then please note that a suggested tipping would be 40€/ 400 Dhs
Most of the participants who have taken this tour were interesting travellers with amazing energy and wonderful sense of interaction. They have valued the work conducted in this guided tour,and have beautifully rewarded the service the way it deserves both with their generous tippings and kind reviews.
Thank you all !🙏✌👍
Meeting point: Open in Google Maps
How to find me: Pharmacie des Oudayas
Frequently asked questions
What's the price?
Rabat una ciudad que merece ser descubierta con un guía tan profesional como Abdel. Lo recomendamos 100%
Abdel was an amazing guide, he did not only teached us historical facts, but also gave us information about the Moroccan culture and how life is in Rabat. He was so nice, he made sure everything was good for us in our tour and we visited such incredible places, that's why I'd definitely recommend . Thank you so much, Abdel!
Excellent tour. Abdel was very informative and very friendly. We very much enjoyed the tour.
Guided tours near Rabat
What's the price?