Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Quad Bike ATV at Giza Pyramids open desert 1 hour - Free Tour
Hi, I'm Sherif, a guide from Nubia. I am the best tour guide and photographer in Egypt. I am an expert in providing and organizing activities that will involve you with local life. I will help you make the most of your time. My tours in Egypt will take you to explore the splendor of Egyptian civilization and add something unforgettable to your trip.
In this tour, Explore the open desert area of Giza Pyramids while in command of one of our ATV quad motorbike lead by an expert guide. Bring your camera! This is a unique off-road experience. Fun for the family, beginners, experts, and young drivers are all welcome. Going to the open desert area of Giza Pyramids and then Start your Quad Bike free Tour for 1 hour. It is the most exciting way to discover the ancient wonders of Egypt.
I will take you at speeds over 50 mph, taking you to the best spots with the most awesome view to Taking Professional Photos & videos behind the panoramic view of the Pyramids.
Please note that
- The tour excludes the price ticket of ATV quad motorbike.
- the price of a quad bike ticket per person 500 EGP
- Minimum reservation is for two people
- The tour Duration 1 hour
- Safety and Training : Our quad bike tours are customized and tailored to the group of skill and experience for all levels. Our guide will train you and will choose more or less aggressive trails according to your skill and experience to make your quad bike tour at Giza pyramids experience exactly what you want.
- Free walk is a pay-what-you want for walking tour, which means, it's completely free to book and join the group, but the 'guide' expects to be rewarded once the tour ends. Some people give US$ 20 per person , some people give US$ 50, you choose the price.
Meeting point:القاهرة, الازهر، El-Darb El-Ahmar, Ma...القاهرة, الازهر، El-Darb El-Ahmar, Manshiyat Naser, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
At the Giza Pyramids ticket office, in front of the KFC restaurant in Abou Al Hool Al Seiahi in Nazlet Samman , Wearing Guruwalk hat
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).