Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Charm Montmartre, a village in the heart of Paris - Free Tour
Hello, and welcome to Paris! My name is John. I’m from Lebanon and lived in London for 14 years and Paris at present, when I first came to Paris and fell completely in love with this city and the rest of the country. My love for Paris developed into digging deeper into the rest of the country, exploring its entire history and geography. I feel happy when sharing my passion and knowledge with travellers.
Discover the incomparable charm of the Montmartre is a district full of authentic charm, famous for the Sacré-Coeur basilica and a magnificent view of Paris.
- The Café des Deux Moulins where Amélie was a waitress.
- Au Cadet de Gascogne loves artists and they all together will show you what is Montmartre.
- Place du Tertre & Moulin de la Galette.
- The Sacre Coeur Basilic.
- Moulin Rouge
- Le Bateau
- Lavoir: A Famous Artists' Atelier.
- The Wall of Love on which the phrase 'I love you' is featured 311 times in 250 languages.
- Saint-Pierre de Montmartre is one of the oldest surviving churches in Paris.
More If you want to know everything about this fantastic city,
You can miss my free Guruwalk tour in Montmartre.
Meeting point:10 Place des Abbesses 75018 Paris France10 Place des Abbesses 75018 Paris France
First up- getting to Montmartre! Take this opportunity to travel to Montmartre by The Metro to Abbesses! I will be outside the station wearing a blue jeans and black cap
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
What should you know?
Others cities to visit after Paris
Find similar guruwalks in Paris