Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour of La Orotava
A trip to the fifteenth century , old colonial houses and Guanche stories await us on this free tour of La Orotava.
We will tour the historic center of this Tenerife town discovering all its secrets.
We will visit:
- Large colonial houses while we walk through the streets
- Saint Augustine Church
- Church of Our Lady of the Conception
- Victoria Gardens: we will have a beautiful panoramic view of all of La Orotava. If the day is clear you can see El Teide.
- Masonic mausoleum that crowns said park
- Casa de los balcones (from outside), one of the most emblematic points of the island
The meeting point is the Plaza de La Constitución.
Meeting point:Pl. de la Constitución, 38300 La Orot...Pl. de la Constitución, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
I will be in one of the central benches in the square with a "Touring Canarias" T-shirt
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).