Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Monumental Madrid - Free Tour
We are a group of professionals in love with Madrid. Our mission is to accompany you on your journey through the emblematic places in the city while telling you the most relevant facts of Madrid’s history. We tell you those details that you’ll miss in a walk alone and we give you practical advice, to make your visit to the capital of Spain, something totally unforgettable. Fall in love with Madrid with us!
On this tour we will go "door to door" : visit those architectural works that are emblematic of the flourishing and modern Madrid , on a par with any European capital.
What are we going to see in this fun tour?
- Puerta del Sol, beginning with one of its most important symbols: the bear and the strawberry tree. Some say it's a bear...
- The San Fernando Academy of Fine Arts, dethroned by the Prado Museum, remains an important museum.
- The Casino de Madrid, where you must have an invitation and be very elegant if you want to enter.
- The Metropolis building could well be in Paris for its French style.
- A ghost story in the Church of San José.
- The Cibeles roundabout: the fountain, the Palacio de Linares and the fabulous Palacio de Cibeles.
- The Puerta de Alcalá , there it is, there it is watching time go by...
- And we ended up at a door of the beautiful Parque del Retiro where the oldest tree in Madrid (by the way, Mexican), a statue of the devil, a fairytale Crystal Palace , a pond where a king used to play naval battles...
Meeting point:Prta del Sol, 6, 28013 Madrid, SpainPrta del Sol, 6, 28013 Madrid, Spain
We are waiting for you with a PURPLE UMBRELLA (Portal nº6 of Puerta del Sol, in front of the ZAPSHOP shoe store)
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Madrid
Find similar guruwalks in Madrid