No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
San Sebastián in full (and... get an exclusive cloth bag for FREE)
WELCOME SAN SEBASTIAN TOURS is a company with LOW-COST rates, made up of expert guides in love with San Sebastian and committed to accessible and sustainable tourism. Thinking of you and your loved ones, we make an effort every day, planning in detail each route of your guided tour so that you fill your albums with experiences. Discover a source of emotions within reach of all pockets.
Complete Free Tour San Sebastian
(CLOTH BAG design FREE)
Visit the beautiful coastal city with us and live an unforgettable experience!
We will wait for you at the Music Kiosk on the Boulevard. We will begin the visit walking through the scene of many of the clashes that took place on the fateful August 31, 1813, with a tragic result for the city.
You will get to know the María Cristina Hotel , host of the actors and actresses during the International Film Festival, and you will visit the place where the long-awaited red carpet is extended every September to the Victoria Eugenia Theater . Feel like a star!
After enjoying the wonderful views of the Zurriola beach and Kursaal Auditorium , we will enter the Old Town , a charming old town with a lot of history and incredible legends in each of its corners, without forgetting to visit the streets where the famous bars are. of pintxos frequented by tourists from all over the world.
We will walk through the Port until we reach the Bahía de la Concha, ending the tour with the incredible history of its railing that will captivate you.
1. Boulevard kiosk
2. Bretxa Market
3. Hotel Maria Cristina
4. Victoria Eugenia Theater
5. Urumea River and its bridges
7. Constitution Square
8. Saint Vincent Church
9. San Telmo Museum
10. Kanoietan Fountain
11. Trinity Square
12. Basilica of Our Lady of the Choir
13. Sea Gate
14. Port and views of Mount Urgull
15. Alderdi Eder Gardens
16. City Hall of San Sebastian
17. Shell Beach
Reservation without obligation sells out fast!
- If necessary, we adapt the tour to people with REDUCED MOBILITY .
- Completely FREE Designer CLOTH BAG . (one per reservation).
- Small groups.
- Meeting point:
Next to the Boulevard Music Kiosk (Alameda del Boulevard, 25).
- You will recognize us easily, look for the blue folder, we will be waiting for you!
- We comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- Tour adapted to people with REDUCED MOBILITY.
- The tour is always conducted on foot and in all weather conditions
- Minors must go with an adult and will be under their responsibility throughout the guided tour. The responsibility will be the father, mother, guardian or caregiver, in no case the organizer.
- We are not responsible for loss or theft.
- We reserve the right to modify the reservations without this giving the right to any claim.
- We have civil liability insurance.
Meeting point:Alameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Seb...Alameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
We will start the tour at the Boulevard Music Kiosk. You will recognize us easily, look for the blue folder. Let's wait for you in the pedestrian zone, next to the stairs!
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).