No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour mysteries and legends of San Sebastian. (Includes GIFT)
WELCOME SAN SEBASTIAN TOURS is a company with LOW-COST rates, made up of expert guides in love with San Sebastian and committed to accessible and sustainable tourism. Thinking of you and your loved ones, we make an effort every day, planning in detail each route of your guided tour so that you fill your albums with experiences. Discover a source of emotions within reach of all pockets.
Free tour mysteries and legends of San Sebastian
(Includes GIFT… 1 exclusive REUSABLE BOTTLE)
At nightfall, among the centuries-old streets of San Sebastián, mysteries and urban legends awaken that will take us on an incredible journey into the past.
Are you ready to live this adventure?
We will start the tour at the Kiosko de Música del Boulevard , centuries ago where the Puerta de Tierra allowed its inhabitants to cross the wall.
We will walk to Bretxa , the scene of the terrible and bloody events, until we reach the Oquendo Gardens to discover the secrets kept by the majestic buildings dedicated to Queens Cristina and Victoria Eugenia .
You will discover the yesterday of the Santa Catalina Bridge , which with its demolitions saved the city from the enemy, as well as the adversities of the Gran Casino Kursaal , closing its doors forever.
Legendary stories of miracles, ghosts, spies and the terrible plague that one day devastated the city await us in the old part.
In the port , we will go back in time to discover the hard life of our arrantzales (fishermen), and the important role of their women on land.
You will enjoy the wonderful views of Mount Urgull , where stories of war and love will captivate you, ending the tour at Playa de la Concha .
1. Boulevard kiosk
2. Bretxa Market
3. Hotel Maria Cristina
4. Victoria Eugenia Theater
5. Urumea River and its bridges
7. Constitution Square
8. Saint Vincent Church
9. San Telmo Museum
10. Kanoietan Fountain
11. Trinity Square
12. Basilica of Our Lady of the Choir
13. Sea Gate
14. Port and views of Mount Urgull
15. Alderdi Eder Gardens
16. City Hall of San Sebastian
17. La Concha beach.
Reservation without commitment. It sells out fast!
And... So that you have a nice memory of us, get a practical REUSABLE DESIGN BOTTLE completely FREE .
- If necessary, we adapt the tour to people with LOW HEARING/DEAF and with REDUCED MOBILITY at no additional cost.
- REUSABLE DESIGN BOTTLE completely FREE. (one per reservation or family).
- Small groups.
- Meeting point:
Next to the Boulevard Music Kiosk (Alameda del Boulevard, 25).
You will recognize us easily, look for the blue folder, we will be waiting for you!
- We comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- Tour adapted to NON-HEARING / DEAF , as well as people with REDUCED MOBILITY at no additional cost.
- The tour is always conducted on foot and in all weather conditions
- Minors must go with an adult and will be under their responsibility throughout the guided tour. The responsibility will be the father, mother, guardian or caregiver, in no case the organizer.
- We are not responsible for loss or theft.
- We reserve the right to modify the reservations without this giving the right to any claim.
- We have civil liability insurance.
Meeting point:Alameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Seb...Alameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
We will start the tour at the Boulevard Music Kiosk (Alameda del Boulevard, 25). You will recognize us easily, look for the blue folder, we will wait for you in the pedestrian zone, next to the stairs!
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).