Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Finntastic Free Walking Tour in Helsinki
If you'd like to get in touch with the local lifestyle and get knowledge not only about history but also culture and daily topics, then I would be the guide! I like to show to you the real aspects of a Finnish lifestyle and help you enjoy the most while visiting Helsinki! Hope to see you soon!
In this Finntastic tour, we are going to learn together about the past and present of Finland!
- What do you know about a Finnish sauna?
- Is Finland really the happiest country in the world?
Join me so we could dicuss the Finnish culture, history, and lifestyle together!
My tour is going to be not only informative, but also very fun! We will visit the main attractions of Helsinki, such as:
- Helsinki cathedral and senate square, where the history of Helsinki begins!
- University of Helsinki, and what makes Finland's education so special?
- Market square, what should you eat and buy from Finland?
- Espa, or Helsinki's champs de Elysee! but why?
- Amazing Aleksi street and its unique buildings,
- Central Train Station
- Helsinki Central Library, the best public library in the world!
Please note that:
- Helsinki Cathedral is closed on Sundays and most Saturdays.
- Market square has no shops on rainy and snowy days.
- There is no toilet and coffee break during the tour, so plan beforehand.
During the tour, we will discuss many topics about the Finnish culture and lifestyle! So, do not hesitate and book my tour right now!
I will also talk to you about the Finnish sauna and give you some recommendations of the best saunas! A Finn jumps into cold water after, what about you?!!
Wish to see you soon on my tour!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Hallituskatu 7, 00170 Helsinki, FinlandHallituskatu 7, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
I carry a red sign, saying "Helsinki Walking Tour", standing by the statue of Aleksander II at Senate square, so not easy to miss!
1Free admissionSenate Square
We will discuss the history of Finland briefly at Senate Square
2Outside visitHelsinki Cathedral
The main landmark in the town, closed on Sundays and most Saturdays (if there is a church service going on)
3Free admissionMarket Square
We will learn what Finns eat and what you can buy from Helsinki to take home. (Closed in the rainy and snowy day)
Runeberg's statue, the national poet of Finland
6Free admissionHelsinki Central Station
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).