Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The best walking guided tour of Ho Chi Minh city
Goooood morning Vietnam! I am Thanh,45 years young. I live in Ho Chi Minh city. I have been guiding tourists for 20 years and I am a people person. I love meeting new people, taking them around Ho Chi Minh city and Vietnam, getting off the beaten tracks, discovering the hidden gems in the city and the beauty of our countryside villages. I am happy and proud to show you the best of Ho Chi Minh City on behalf of a local expert.
(NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN)
Begin at The President Ho Chi Minh Statue which is located in front of the City Hall and end at the most popular Bánh Mì in town with 4 km or 2,48 miles of walking distance in the SHADE
- Get a complete overview of Ho Chi Minh City on a 3-hour walking guided tour.
- See the best the city has to offer with a perfect combination of typical highlights:Independence Palace,Central Post Office,Notre Dame Cathedral,Saigon Opera House,The City Hall and hidden gems with storytelling(hear unique insights that only a local guide would know)
- End the tour near by the Ben Thanh market by enjoying a special treat at a local eatery: BÁNH MÌ or PHỞ and CÀ PHÊ SỮA ĐÁ
Book the tour and pay at the end of it according to your experience.Some people PAY US$ 10 per person, some people PAY US$ 20, you choose the price.
- Please bring some water and a hat with you.
- This is a joined small group tour so we will leave on time.
- If you can not join the trip, please cancel the slot so other travelers can book.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:110 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, T...110 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I will be standing behind the Statue of President Ho Chi Minh which is in front of the city hall and I will be standing by an orange Guru Walk sign board.
1Outside visitĐường Nguyễn Huệ
2Outside visitHo Chi Minh City Opera House
3Free admissionSai Gon Central Post Office
4Outside visitNotre Dame Cathedral of Saigon
5Outside visitIndependence Palace
6Outside visitLe Quy Don High School
7Outside visitWar Remnants Museum
8Outside visitTao Dan Park
9Outside visitBánh Mì Huynh Hoa
Well earned rest:Enjoying a special treat at a local eatery: BÁNH MÌ and a local beer or fruit smoothies
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).