No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Quito Walking Tour, candies/chocolate/ ice cream tasting & Spanish Lesson
I’m Tefa! I love the experiences, I am passionate of languages and the exotic culture of Ecuador. I think experiences are more valuable than anything in a trip. I want to show you the real QUITO, I would love to create some uniques experiences and memories for you here, let me do it! At the end memories are those that last in time.
Have you ever learned Spanish while walking through a city? Have you ever learned about the indigenous cosmovision of Ecuador?
Hey you! I would love to show you the magic of Quito! Starting with the historic center, full of history and legends, then with a free Ecuadorian chocolate tasting, ice cream tasting, candies tasting & finally a Quito slang lesson in Spanish/Kichwa lesson!
We will visit:
- Basilica church (Second highest church in Latin America!)
- 7 crosses street (Iconic street, sacred in pre-Columbian times and in the Spanish conquest)
- Plaza Grande (the heart of Quito)
- Arzobispal Palace (one of the oldest and best preserved buildings in Quito)
- Compañía de Jesús Church (all made it with gold, hell yes!)
- Candies tasting (Different types of Ecuadorian candies)
- Ice cream tasting (Try all the flavors you want)
- Chocolate tasting (Did you know cacao bean comes from Ecuador?)
- Plaza San Francisco (oldest brewery in SouthAmerica)
- Church San Francisco (iconic Indigenous/European arquitecture)
Free city tour + slang lesson in Spanish + chocolate/ candies tasting = perfect plan 😊
*All the tasting are suitable for omnivores, vegetarians and vegans 😊
*I will be with a pink umbrella
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:QFPV+225, Quito 170130, EcuadorQFPV+225, Quito 170130, Ecuador
I'll be at the stairs of basilica church, in Venezuela street, in front the POLICE STATION, in front of the park.
1Outside visitBasílica del Voto Nacional
We will start in this incredible church, full of mysteries and history, a neo-gothic church with Ecuadorian animals?
2Free admissionGarcía Moreno
3Free admissionIglesia Católica Santa Bárbara
4Outside visitPlaza Grande
5Outside visitPalacio de Carondelet Ecuador
6Outside visitCatedral Metropolitana de Quito
7Free admissionPalacio Arzobispal
8Free admissionCentro Cultural Metropolitano
9Free admissionIglesia de El Sagrario
10Outside visitIglesia de la Compañía de Jesús
11Free admissionLa Ronda
12Outside visitSt Francis Square
13Free admissionIglesia San Francisco
14Free admissionYumbos Chocolate
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).