Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Old town, amazing Pedestrian, and Filopappou Hill rooftop view - Sunset!!
Hello! My name is Alexandros. I was born in Greece and have lived here almost all my life, so I know this city very well. I love traveling and discovering new places and cultures. We are as rich as the number of people we are connected to 🙂 I am a lover of art, sports, music and nature (I try to go camping ⛺ whenever I can). I am a quiet but very sociable person and I love meeting new people and above all, sharing my culture and anecdotes that even many Greeks are unaware of. I will love to receive you!
Do you like walking? Let's visit the city and know the real Athens!
Let's walk around some very important yet different spots of the center! As the locals do!
During our walking:
- We will visit the famous area of Monastiraki, see the unique antiques spot, and after that,
- Do you want to try some local tastes? 🍷
- We will continue to the near Old Town's Psirri, unique neighborhood
- We will take Hermes St. which will lead us to
- Thission: a very interesting old neighborhood.
- From there we will walk the wide pedestrian of Dionysiou Areopagitou, maybe the most beautiful pedestrian in Athens! Surrounded by urban green and unique spots.
- On our way, we will enjoy the street artists, musicians, craft jewllery artists.
- Then, we will visit a wonderful green hill named Filoppapou. We will walk less than 20 minutes and reach one of its tops. Over there, we will take some rest with a magnificent Athens rooftop view, and
- Take amazing photos! Professional camera photo shooting is offered! Feel like a model
- For the evening tours: We have an appointment with the Sun, for a beautyful, romantic Sunset!
We will see street artists, interesting spots, and many more!
The walking will leave you at the Acropolis Museum area, and you will be given many interesting options of things you can do after!
The tour lasts about 2,5 hrs (including stops).
➡️ If there will not be completed a minimum number of attendees, the tour might be rescheduled. Thank you for the understanding!
❗This tour is not suitable for kids under 7 yrs old.
❗This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
⚠️ In compliance to the local laws, this walking does NOT SHOW ARCHEOLOGICAL PLACES or share DETAILED HISTORICAL information. It offers "tour leader free walking" - not "tour guide services" ⚠️
Meeting point:Athinas 4, Athina 105 51, GreeceAthinas 4, Athina 105 51, Greece
Near Monastiraki Sq👍
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).