Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Harry Potter Quick Walk
Guru: DraganaRegistered on November 30, 2022
Hi there. My name is Dragana, I came to Oxford for my doctorate studies in 2018, and have stayed ever since in this magical town. I love Oxford, and would love to share it with you too.
I will take you to Christ Church for £10pp (no tour guiding)
- We will walk to Harry Potters Dinning Hall.
- On our way, we will see the famous entrance scene where Professor McGonagall meets Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
- And we will also see the hallways of Christ Church that were used to film the scene in which Hermione shows Harry the Quidditch trophy his father won
In addition, you get to see:
- The biggest Quod in Oxford,
- The beautiful Cathedral (the only college that has a Cathedral rather than a chapel)
Hope you enjoy this quick walk of the picturesque scenes.
Meeting point:St Aldate's, Oxford OX1 1DP, UKSt Aldate's, Oxford OX1 1DP, UK
Meet me in front of St Aldates Church on St Aldate's, Oxford OX1 1BT. I will carry or wear a bob hat.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
No reviews yet
This guru has 4 reviews in other tours.
Who is this tour for?
Non suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Does not accept large group reservations.
Not suitable for pets.
What should you know?
Minimum of attendees
A minimum of 4 people is required for the tour.
The tour requires the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses.
If you will not be able to attend the tour, please cancel your booking, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Only cash payment is accepted.
When do you want to go?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Oxford
Find similar guruwalks in Oxford