No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
the colors of the city
Hello!! We are Yami and Danys, a former student of Architecture and Dentistry, and a graduate in History and Anthropology. We have worked as teachers, tour guide, as well as in the area of services. We love photography and art in all its manifestations, we have great passion for history and culture in general. We seek to rescue Cuban traditions and share them with everyone. We are passionate about myths and legends that represent Cuban culture. Our favorite hobby is traveling and getting to know places and their people. We enjoy learning from everything and everyone and sharing our knowledge and experiences. We invite you to join us to get to know our city. We guarantee enjoyment and knowledge.
• On this walking tour you will get detailed information about what Cienfuegos was and what it is all about .
• You will know the myths and traditions of the place.
• You will have the opportunity to see a city change its colors and take great pictures.
• You will be able to experience up close the life and places visited by the locals.
• We will visit places where you will have access to services such as homemade ice cream, a Cuban coffee or the famous mojito.
• The whole family can participate , it will be fun and interesting.
• I invite you to learn about part of the aboriginal culture that was here, including its myths and legends.
☆ The tour will always take place even if the weather changes, you just need to come prepared. The tour will be flexible according to your preferences (if you want to do something different, ask for it)
We will visit:
▪1. Plaza de Armas \ José Martí Park ... Basic historical center
▪2. Art gallery... Private shop
▪ 3. Hotel Unión... Beautiful view and special place
▪4. Avenida Real or Avenida del Puerto... New Boulevard
▪5. Santa Isabel Gallery ... State Art Gallery
▪6. Royal Dock... Vines 360° to the bay
▪7. Prado walk ... Main street
▪ 7. Malecón... City promenade
Do not miss the opportunity to live this Cuban experience feeling up close the sun and the sea breeze in the city.
• Reservations must be made for the Tour to take place.
• Please, if you don't attend, let me know, sometimes I go to the meeting place just for your reservation.
** If you want to visit the most modern part of the City I recommend our tour... ♡
☆☆ If you plan to visit Santa Clara we recommend this tour. Unique to know the city ☆☆
Discovering Santa Clara!!
Greetings and good luck on your trip around the island
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:San Carlos Cienfuegos CubaSan Carlos Cienfuegos Cuba
On a bench in the square in front of the Tomás Terry Theater
1Outside visitParque José Martí
2Free admissionBoulevard Cienfuegos
3Free admissionMuelle Real
4Free admissionPalacio de Valle
5Outside visitMalecón de Cienfuegos
6Outside visitPaseo El Prado
7Outside visitPaseo El Prado
8Outside visitMalecón de Cienfuegos
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).