No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Colorful Free Walking Tour of Casablanca
I am a bachelor's degree holder in English cultures studies, in addition, I hold a certificate from the specialized institute of the hotel industry and tourist technology. More importantly, I am a certified English and French tour guide accredited by the Ministry of Tourism in Morocco, and I have been working in the tourism field for more than seven years. I am living in Casablanca, and I can offer different types of tours in Casablanca, and trips all over Morocco.
Casablanca is the face of modern Morocco, it has been sculpted in spectacular fashion by architects over the past hundred years, Today modern business centers occupied by companies and banks site comfortably around the Casablanca’s ancient Ramparts and the Art Deco and neo-Moorish buildings.
A walking tour through central Casablanca starts from the
- Parc de la Ligue Arab with its palm trees offers a welcome shade.
- Cathedral Sacré Cœur.
- Place Mohamed V the administration center of the city.
- Place des Nation Unies. Is the city’s commercial hub with its impressive Art Deco buildings.
- Old Medina, is the old part of the city an area characterized by a labyrinth of tiny streets dating from the 14th century.
- The Sqala, a bastion in the ramparts
- The famous Rick’s cafe.
- The mighty Hassan Second Mosque the land marque of Casablanca the perfect place to end the walking tour.
Meeting point:Angle rue d'Alger et boulevard Rachdi...Angle rue d'Alger et boulevard Rachdi, quartier Gautier, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
I will be by the main entrance of the Cathedral Sacré Cœur
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).