No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour flavors of Mérida
I am Cuauhtémoc, federal guide, vegetarian, certified diver and lover of marine life and history. Curious by nature and always looking for stories to tell. I have lived in the Yucatan Peninsula for 5 years and I am still amazed with everything that this wonderful place offers us. Reserve your place with me! I want to show you something that you can remember all your life :)
The best way to start your trip in Mérida!
I invite you to live a great experience for the senses, in this ancient and beautiful city that was formed thanks to the "Green Gold" .
At each stop there is a story to tell, a legend to live and a flavor to enjoy.
We will get to know the most emblematic buildings and their hidden stories:
- Big square and its bohemian nights
- The oldest cathedral in America, a place to take beautiful photos.
- The House of the Conqueror that keeps treasures from the 16th century.
- The Government Palace with its murals that tell the history of Mexico.
- We will see what remains of the ancient Mayan city T'Ho on which Mérida was built
- You will be surprised by the colorful market , an authentic living museum.
- Mérida, a place full of cafes, bars and restaurants that will amaze you with their designs and flavors...
- Typical sweets , tropical fruits and unique dishes .
Have you tried the champolas yet?
Do you have a lot of time and still don't know what other places to visit? I help you plan your next stop so that your visit to Yucatán, the land of the deer and the pheasant, continues to be memorable .
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:C. 60 500, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc....C. 60 500, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
See you next to the Cathedral, I'm carrying a red umbrella.
1Outside visitMerida Cathedral - San Ildefonso
2Outside visitgovernment palace
3Outside visitLarge square
4Outside visitLucas De Galvéz Market
5Outside visitMontejo House
6Outside visitGarcía Rejón Crafts Bazaar
7Outside visitMuseum of the City of Mérida
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).