No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Cultural Free Walking Tour around the old city of Chiang Mai
Hi, everyone I am Kunakorn or Point in short. I have been guiding over 10 years of experience in sightseeing and hiking. Chiangmai is one of the well-known city in the world in terms of beautiful nature, people, temple, architecture, food, unique culture. I am a local host waiting for you there, prompting to share in prospective of unknown stories. Come to join me to open your vision for the next step.
Chiang Mai is my beautiful city. It is the largest city in northern Thailand (and the second largest city in the country).
Although this beautiful city has a very interesting historical past that we will discover, in recent years it has become an increasingly modern city.
What better way to discover this city, its history, and its traditions, than with the help of a local. Allow me to accompany you to discover all the secrets of my city.
During the tour, we will visit some of the places and points of greatest interest.
We will visit the historic center and walk through its streets, full of life, restaurants, and massage centers (very typical in Thailand).
I am a local host to sharing and telling unknown, curious Chiangmai stories.
Besides, we will walk along the walls and visit some of the most relevant temples.
During the tour, we will visit:
- Wat Phra Singh(Ticket fee 20 THB = 0,54€)
- Wat Chedi Luang (Ticket fee 50 THB = 1,08€)
- Wat Pantao temple (Free Ticket)
- Craft market*
- Stop for Thai fruits and desserts testing
- Thapae Gate, the core gate in transporting trade in the past, has become a center of attraction and activities in the present day.
- Woven handmade shop
- Fruits and flowers market in China town.
*Closed on holiday periods
End of tour in China town
Relevant information for tourists:
- When touring Thai temples, visitors may dress appropriately with shoulders and knees covered. It is the way of respect in Thai culture.
- During the walk I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions and doubts. Hopefully, you'll get with me the most unforgettable experience in Thailand.
Will you miss it?
Meeting point:127/7 Prapokkloa Rd, Tambon Si Phum, ...127/7 Prapokkloa Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Three king's monument
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).