Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Walking tour in The Old Quarter
Xin chào, I'm Ha, your guide for this tour. I´m local from Hanoi and a tour guide for my university and will be happy to answer any question or doubts you might have. I'll tell you all about the things you will see. I promise you will love your stay here in Hanoi !
Hanoi Old Quarter with a local!
1. We will meet at King Ly Thai To Monument located at Ly Thai To flower garden, Dinh Tien Hoang street, Hoan Kiem district, is a beautiful cultural and architectural work honoring King Ly Thai To - who publicly opened the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long.
2. We will visit Ngoc Son Temple - The Huc Bridge- which is one of the historical relics and scenic spots of the capital.
3. Visiting the ancient house sits at 87 Ma May street, a popular street in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Ma May ancient house is an open attraction preserved to introduce Hanoi's ancient architecture and way of living and, at the same time, suggest the idea of protecting the history and cultural value.
4. Visiting Saint Joseph Cathedral (simply called “Big Church” in Vietnamese) which was built over 100 years ago, and take the most beautiful pictures.
5. Going to drink the famous egg coffee at a hidden coffee shop.
6. Finally, our walking tour will finish by tasting one of the best dish in the city: Banh mi or Pho.
Book now and enjoy it!
Meeting point:Lý Thái Tổ Monument, 12 P. Lê Lai, Lý...Lý Thái Tổ Monument, 12 P. Lê Lai, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
In front of Lý Thái Tổ Monument. Look for the green hat with our Free Walking Tours Logo
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).