Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Discover with us the old town of Vigo on this two-hour tour in which, starting from the busy Puerta del Sol, we will walk through the central streets of the Olívica city, telling you, of course, where that name comes from.
From the Celtic origins of the city, to the most recent industrialization , we will advance through the history of the most populous city in all of Galicia.
With a marked marine spirit , represented in sculptures such as the Siren or Neptune, we can see from the top with the castle of San Sebastián, the Vigo estuary while you learn everything related to this fortress and that of O Castro.
The Cíes Islands have become one of the main tourist reference points in the area and from the top of the city, with unbeatable views , we will learn more about these islands as well as the work that is carried out in the shipyards or the free zone.
We will also talk about the crucial role that Vigo played in the wars of independence against the invasion of Napoleonic troops, and you will be able to see various Pazos and mansions, stately buildings of the highest rank and that have given for centuries a great example of the exquisite architectural taste of Vigo. area.
You will not be able to leave Vigo without knowing its Co-Cathedral, dating the current construction from the 19th century, the relationship between the work of the great Jules Verne and the city , or the spectacular gastronomy that can be enjoyed in the A Pedra Market.
Route: Porta do Sol, San Sebastián Castle, Olivo Paseo Alfonso XII, Berbés neighborhood, Praza de Almeida, Collegiate Church of Santa María and Paseo Marítimo.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
LOOK FOR THE BLUE UMBRELLA Next to the Mermaid Statue with blue umbrella. As the square is under construction, specifically where the Siren Statue and the Banco de Santander office are.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).