Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Let yourself be guided and we will take you to discover the past of this beautiful city, while we discover all the secrets that it keeps within its walls.
The Roman past of Lugo is undeniable, as it is known as the city with the greatest Roman influence in all of Galicia, but we will also see the mark left by medieval times, reusing Roman elements, creating a mixture of styles that reminds us of this Roman and medieval past in its streets and buildings.
Lugo is the great jewel of Galician Romanesque. Inland city bathed by the Miño. And it is not surprising that the Romans fell in love with their land when they arrived in this place. Well, within its attraction is the river itself with its Roman bridge. Its wall, also from Roman times, is the emblem of the city, keeping inside and outside the walls many examples of the legacy of the lavish Empire.
From the beginning of the tour in the Plaza Mayor, we can enjoy its medieval streets, delight ourselves with its cathedral, or return to that imperial era with the walls or the remains of domus from the Roman era.
Route: Plaza Mayor, Plaza de Santa María, Cathedral, Domus de Mitreo, Wall, Plaza de Campo Castelo, Rúa da Raíña, Mercado de Abastos, Plaza del Campo.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request a receipt for their payment or claim forms.
Look for the BLUE UMBRELLA in the Praza Maior (Main Square)
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).